From BlinkenArea Wiki
|Number of pixels||64|
|Grayscales / Colors||2|
|Power input||3.25 W|
|Contact person||Arne Rossius|
more coming soon ...
- Schematic: DotBlox64d (Eagle 4)
- Board Layout: DotBlox64d (Eagle 4)
Simple diagonal scroller to check if everything is working. No communication between modules, very simple.
- First (old!) version: HAR Text Scroller, Master is the rightmost module.
- Second version: Text Scroller. Jumper the middle two pins on the "R" (right) connector of the rightmost module! To change the message, it is enough to re-program the rightmost module's controller.
We are also working on a C version of the firmware, see File:Dotblox64v001.c
See also Nerdhero-Village at HAR2009
Game of Life
Press button to insert glider, hold button to clear screen.
- First version: File:Dotblox64 gol v001.c
- Second version: File:Dotblox64 gol v002.c