Licht. Schönheit. Mehr.
|back to summary|
|Hardware requirements||8 KiB flash|
|Source Code Size||-|
|Memory requirements||[217 + (number of pixels) * 1.5] Bytes|
|Contact person||Arne Rossius|
The BlinkenPlus firmware is a common firmware for several BlinkenLights and ARCADE clone projects. It supports playing BlinkenMovies from the microcontroller's flash memory, from SD card or using an incoming MCUF stream via RS232. It also outputs an MCUF stream for every frame it displays (no matter what source).
- supported controllers:
- 144 pixel projects: ATmega8515, ATmega16
- 520 pixel projects: ATmega162
- supported resolutions:
- 18x8 pixels (1/8 and 1/18 multiplexing)
- 26x20 pixels (1/20 multiplexing)
- supports MMC, SD and SDHC cards
- BlinkströmAdvanced (experimental)
- BlinkströmAdvanced-Stream (experimental)
- BlinkenLEDs Plus Prototype
- BlinkenLEDs Plus Rev. 1
- BlinkenLEDs Plus Rev. 3
Also see Category:BlinkenPlusProjects.
The assembly file has several configuration options at the beginning. They are automatically set if you select one of the supported projects or can be configured manually for your own project or if you don't like the standard settings. See the comments in the assembly file for explanation of the options.